Monday, March 29, 2010

My oh my What a Beautiful day

So, I haven't blogged in a while, and I feel like I have some stuff to let out.

As of yesterday, I have "graduated" from BreakThrough. What an experience it was. I am somewhat sad that it's over, but then I sit back and think. And I say, "This is not the end, it's only the beginning." I realize how true that is. I've got so much to learn and grow from. Now, I have tools to use anytime I'm struggling in the future. I am excited at the thought of all the new possibilities each new day brings. After getting to experience BreakThrough, and getting to see some miraculous things this weekend. I've realized today is a beautiful day, not just in it's appearance, but in so many other ways. Everyday is a blessing and a new step in the dance with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Papa works in so many ways and I love seeing all of it all around me. It's an amazing sight, and an even more amazing feeling. I suggest that if you want to know what BreakThrough is or are interested in going. Check out heartconnexion.org . It's an amazing experience, and I will tell you now, it's something that will change your life.

So this was kind of a small blog, but my prayer for you is that you don't forget to stop and look at how beautiful today is.

Grace and Peace

also check out this song: Solar Powered Life-The Classic Crime

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.