Sunday, April 11, 2010

A few new ones

"No Part of This"
Lost in my own element
Where am I? Who are these people?
Shells and skins in this room
Is this where they'll lay my tomb?


This isn't making much sense
Feeling the hopeless pity
It's all making me sick
Is this what we've become?
I want no part of this.


Looking in the mirror
Seeing a blurred reflection
Am I just a shadow in here?
This is one of my deepest fears.


Praying for a light in this place
Please give me the needed grace.


"You're Not Alone"
Go on, get up and dust yourself off.
You gotta try it again.
It's ok, you tripped and fell.
This is a trial of men.

Don't be afraid to look around.
I'll pick you up when you're down.

In the times like these,
I know you are afraid.
Just look at me and what I've made.
Standing there in your mess
It's alright, you'll make it home.
Just remember you're not alone.

You are all I need.
Your love is so much more.
I'm desperate for You.
Are You sure I'm worth dying for?

Now I take a look around.
You're more than just renown.



"Defining Me"
I'm looking for the answers
can't find it here.
Do I really want it?
Could it be what I fear?

Staying up,
contemplating my thoughts.
What happened?
Where did I go?
This is what I've fought.

Defining me,
is only up to myself.
There's an answer
on my own shelf.
I just have to reach
farther than comfort.
Will you help me?

Looking around
hearing the sounds
so delicate to my ear
I need to face that mirror.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.